Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Free Look and "jitters"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there, first time posting!

First off, I absolutley love Dolphin, and I particularly make use of one feature frequently: Free Look. As a content creator it allows me to film things that the game normally would not be capable of (for example from Project M: https://gfycat.com/EvilLimitedElephant).

This feature is awesome, but one thing about it bugs me. When you hold RMB to look around, the motion is not fluid (at least not for me). It seems as if the camera position is updated less than 60 times a second when you look around with RMB. However when you pan using Shift+WASDQE everything is fluid at 60 fps. As someone who would love to use RMB to film things in game, I am frustrated that the footage never comes out fluid due to this jitter. I have been wondering if this is a phenomenon happening to others or if it is just my setup. Furthermore if there is a way to fix this problem I would be very thankful.

Cheers!

dentada

Change radians/CPI on mouse in Free Look
Hi,
I was wondering if it's possible to change the rate of movement/CPI for the mouse in free look. Just wondering if there is a way possible. Thanks.
I think there is a hotkey for it if you go through the list of hotkeys. I don't know it off hand.

dentada

(10-05-2017, 01:34 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]I think there is a hotkey for it if you go through the list of hotkeys.  I don't know it off hand.

Thanks for your reply. There are the "Freelook increase speed" and "Freelook decrease speed" hotkeys, however, these only affect the sideways and zoom movements (WASD) of the camera.