Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Hardware Ok?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

unknownlegend

i7 4790 3.6ghz
gtx 1060 6gb
16gb 1600mhz corsair

I want to run dolphin but it won't seem to let me, my internet stops working and I can't use ethernet as the router is too far away from my room. its a wireless ac 7260
So does dolphin not run or does your internet stop working when dolphin does run?

unknownlegend

(08-26-2017, 08:40 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]So does dolphin not run or does your internet stop working when dolphin does run?

internet stops working
Have you tried the latest dev version?
Under controller settings are you on emulate the wii's bluetooth adapter or passthrough the bluetooth adapter? I ask since your Wifi card is also a bluetooth card if I am not mistaken.

unknownlegend

(08-26-2017, 10:02 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried the latest dev version?

yeah, still not working. It seems my internet closes down but im allowed to join neighbours internet

unknownlegend

(08-26-2017, 02:54 PM)TKSilver Wrote: [ -> ]Under controller settings are you on emulate the wii's bluetooth adapter or passthrough the bluetooth adapter?  I ask since your Wifi card is also a bluetooth card if I am not mistaken.
I'm passing it through my windows Bluetooth then connecting it to dolphin.