Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dragon Quest X version history documentation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't have the means to play Dragon Quest X on Dolphin, but I was really wondering if there was any available documentation of the version history of the game, and if there were ways to back up the various versions from the update server for the sake of preservation.

The Dolphin Wiki said nothing about the versions, and neither did Wikipedia or the Dragon Quest Wiki.

I suppose it isn't that significant to have the older versions of the game, especially once the Wii connectivity gets taken down, but it would be a shame to lose the multitude of different patches of the game, as this is a really unique game for the Wii.

And how did the expansion discs work with the updates and online? Did you need all of the expansions to play online? Did they have their own separate updates? The Dolphin Wiki doesn't explain that either.
http://hiroba.dqx.jp/sc/topics/detail/c5...f27af3ad6/ (part of the game's official site) has details about the version history.
Dolphin's Wiki isn't meant to document everything, but, as long as NUS exists we can access older versions.