Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: problem running games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i downloaded dolphin recently and got a backup of phantasy star online game to test it since i have heard alot about this emulator. I set up all plugins and configure my contrler and everything goes well until i run PSO on the emulator and it opens the loading screen normally and suddenly i get a messege that donphin.exe encountered problems and need to close. Can anyone give opionion about this im new to this emulator
What are your PC specs?
and what configuration were you using?

haven't tried pso recently but it should work fine...

also, is that Phantasy star online episode 1&2 or 3?
right now im trying to run it in a 512RAM 1.60 Ghz intel celeronith ATI radeon 200M i got a desktop i can run it its better than my laptop XD

cmccmc

by backup did you mean you downloaded it. If so thats illegal.
i own pso in real life my gamecube got busted and pso its really scratched but its not illegal because i own the game
plugin configuration is Dolphin openGL
dolphin dsp-HLE plugin
and njoy .4 for controler
and its pso 1&2

cmccmc

It's still illegal because every disc has a few bytes of data that are unique to it but, I guess we could let it go since you have the disc
(04-09-2009, 03:11 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]It's still illegal because every disc has a few bytes of data that are unique to it but, I guess we could let it go since you have the disc
basicly its legal, everywhere
its not even pirating. but now lets stop talking about this or ill delete all posts talking about it
i could try to run the original disc >.> i just need to find it in my game pile XD
besides the game cd, i mentioned earlier the computer specs and plugins im using anyone has an idea ? ill try using my desktop just in case(to lazy to move from bed)

512RAM 1.60 Ghz intel celeron with ATI radeon 200M

plugin configuration is Dolphin openGL
dolphin dsp-HLE plugin
and njoy .4 for controler
Pages: 1 2