Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [TTYD] Punies glitch out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MoonSick

So I've been playing some TTYD lately, and I just got to the Great Tree. The problem is, the Punies turn into glitchy textures and back every second. (Punio, his sister, the chubby one and the Elder are not affected). I HAVE used speedup, by the way. I'm playing on Dolphin 4.0.2, because the game freezes when Frankly opens the gate in the prologue in 5.0. I would link to where I got the ISO, but I'm not sure if that's legal. Plus, the ISO was given to me by someone, and they've only given me access to the file. Any way to fix this without losing my data?

Screenshot: http://imgur.com/bPUwLHk
At this point it's not about support, but rather, how many rules can you break per-word.

1: You're using a build older than 4.0.
2: You just admitted you downloaded the game, which is a bannable offense. Whether it's a friend or random site, you have to own the game and dump it yourself. Or hell, you can say your friend dumped your disc, I don't know. Just don't admit to piracy, you leave us no choice.

I get it's frustrating, but, after your two week ban is over, try using the latest development builds and making sure bounding box is enabled. That'll fix your bugs.