Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Balance Board Lost Pair In The Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys

I was wondering why my balance board lost pair in the game and last time lost pairing without play ? ... is that depending in batteries because i

used cheap batteries .... but i use the same batteries with my mote and it's never lost pairing until batteries die ... i think that's a softwear

problem because when it lost connection i press power and the led is working fine but the problem with sync , or it's batteries problem but

i want to check it out ... i used a bluetooth dongle version 4 and install the Toshiba bluetooth stacks ... please guys any one help me with this .

thank you Smile
Why are you using the toshiba bluetooth stack?
My point was that there is no reason to use it on the latest versions of dolphin.
(08-21-2017, 10:01 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]My point was that there is no reason to use it on the latest versions of dolphin.

i have a PC without bluetooth ... the problem with board not with mote , my mote working ineradicable and the board but the problem with my board is pair lost how i can get a stable pairing without problem ... i think with my search is from toshiba and the microsoft stack is working fine with mote and board i will try this solution when i go home but i just asking i there any one had this problem before
thx god i finally fix my problem ... it's because Toshiba bluethooth stacks i just uninstall it and work with regular microsoft bluetooth stacks and it work great ... if u have a pc without blutooth just buy any dongle and watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh-nP5u9fCk

and please dolphin team u make one of the best emulators in the world ... i just need from you guys more support about these issues