Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Netplay on Tales of Graces
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Icefigon

There is no way to play Tales of Graces on netplay? I tried to search for any topic here about it but didnt manage to find it. The game work fine on regular emulation but as soon you try to play it on netplay I only get black screens as I try to start it.
Try unchecking "Enable Dual Core Mode" in the main config. The game might run slower but that might be the only way to play some games in netplay without getting a black screen.

Icefigon

(08-21-2017, 06:56 AM)Blacknite08 Wrote: [ -> ]Try unchecking "Enable Dual Core Mode" in the main config. The game might run slower but that might be the only way to play some games in netplay without getting a black screen.

I already tried that and also tried changing the location to japanese but it keeps the same way.
This is probably due to the sysconf on the Blank NAND being set to NTSC. if you modify the blank NAND to be japanese, it should work.

Icefigon

(08-21-2017, 07:12 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]This is probably due to the sysconf on the Blank NAND being set to NTSC.  if you modify the blank NAND to be japanese, it should work.

Could you explain me this part with a bit more details please?
I looked into it a bit more and Netplay doesn't use a sysconf. It's supposed to use the language configured in Dolphin, but that's not working. You should report an issue on the tracker, netplay isn't respecting/syncing the Wii language specified by the players for some reason.
(08-22-2017, 12:01 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]I looked into it a bit more and Netplay doesn't use a sysconf. It's supposed to use the language configured in Dolphin, but that's not working. You should report an issue on the tracker, netplay isn't respecting/syncing the Wii language specified by the players for some reason.

There is a report already: https://bugs.dolphin-emu.org/issues/10328