Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: New functionality for Wiimote > EmuDynamics.cpp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This patch will add the option to change the neutral position for roll and pitch to the upright position. As used in Rolling Green Galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy.

The main changes are in EmuDynamics.cpp. Besides that, the new option "Upright Wiimote" is added to the config dialog.
Yea, that's nice patch, but I would better see Wiimote working when you load save state Tongue
(11-11-2009, 01:05 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, that's nice patch, but I would better see Wiimote working when you load save state Tongue

I agree. The save state problem and the disconnects makes me rather use a gamepad or mouse/keyboard for Wii games if possible. But even if the Wiimote worked flawlessly advanced users, or users without a Wiimote can find these emulation options useful. If the game just uses a few tilt and shake options like Wario Land or New SMB, I'll probably use the gamepad rather than the Wiimote.
great work. been needing this for long time.
A nice patch is nice, glad to see you back JP.

mschac1

How do I install the patch?
(11-25-2009, 02:30 AM)mschac1 Wrote: [ -> ]How do I install the patch?

You can apply it to the source code with TortoiseSVN. I applied it earlier but it was un-applied in revision 4566. I've asked them to apply it again.