Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Real wiimote's IR pointer doesn't work in link's crossbow training.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dolphin version : 5.0-5128
Video : Geforce 1070
GameID : RZPK01 (Link's crossbow training)

When I use dolphin bar, the IR pointer does not move.
Using sensor bar with bluetooth dongle instead of dolphin bar or playing other games, it works correctly.

Thank you for your advise.
Point a camera at both sensor bars and see if the dolphinbar is lighting up. Also your wiimote might be connecting to normal bluetooth and the dolphinbar is trying to save power.
The light on the left of my Dolphin Bar does not work. I think I need to buy a new product. Thanks.
(08-14-2017, 02:37 AM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]Point a camera at both sensor bars and see if the dolphinbar is lighting up. Also your wiimote might be connecting to normal bluetooth and the dolphinbar is trying to save power.

When helping people with this, please remember that many cameras these days have IR filters and pointing a camera at a sensor bar may or may not show the IR LED lights.
They said that the left light does not work, meaning the right does, meaning they could see the right side, meaning their camera does not have a filter. Also, how recent? My 2015 phone doesn't.

Additionally, the Dolphinbar is known for pushing stupid amounts of power to the lights, causing burnouts in a lot of units.

In any case, they likely do need a new bar.
(08-14-2017, 09:33 AM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]In any case, they likely do need a new bar.

They could just buy a wireless bar and still use the other for connecting the wiimote.