Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Tales of Symphonia Save Game Mania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im looking for a savegame with this game with all abillities, map,items and everything unlocked for mania
Just not anything that really alters game difficulty too much.(items i can just choose which not to use..but i dont have to bother finding them.)
No one has one?
It'd probably be easier to use a cheat or search gamefaqs.
Gamefaqs don't have emulator cheats I think?
And as for cheat. I dont think there is an actual cheat that lets you complete the game?
Atleast such cheats are extremely rare i think.?
Mostly cheats that influence gameplay allowing you to beat the game easier.
GameFAQs has a section for game saves specifically for ToS. Only the ones that are .GCI files can be imported into Dolphin if I recall correctly (mainly the ones under the USB Memory Adapter category). Dolphin comes with a bunch of AR codes that you can enable/disable at will, so check them out. Best thing to do might be to grab a save from GameFAQs (one that takes place before beating the game), use the cheats to get all your items and abilities, etc. Once you beat the game with a ton of Grade points, you can start a New Game and use the Grade Shop to carry over all of your stuff.