Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Hello, I am new but desperately need help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Domitjen

Alright hello guys.

I am here for one purpose only, going to be blunt about it :p

So here is the thing, I have the Ishiiruka.972(d2130b830).x64 build, and want to play tenkaichi 3, but everytime I boot up the game it has a black box in front of it, the skybox I think.

If I go to some options in display and put it to auto, and then to stretch to window, and close the dialog window, it goes back like it should for a second, until I charge and it's back.

It is driving me nuts because I want to play this with Side by side enabled against someone through netplay while he is next together me in a virtual cinema, I do this all the time with him , but we finally figured out that the newest dolphin supports sd cards and thats how I got here Big Grin

Any help would be appreciated,

ps: I keep hearing about this version 961 which would work great, but could someone tell me how or where to get it, and wether side by side, save files and netplay work on that build ?

I have this issue (screenshot from someone else with same prob) [Image: attachment.php?aid=16205]
We don't support ishiiruka.

go ask in the ishiiruka thread.
For reference, ask about support in this thread: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-un...om-version