Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Anyone know what kind of specs you need to run rogue squadron 2 with ubershaders?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have a gtx 980 ti, with a core i7 3770k, win 10x64

everytime i blow up a tower in the first mission my fps drops to like 40. and menus are an absolute nightmare, and switching from first to third person kills framerate. and dolphin straight up locks up after the first objective of the first mission
Are you using the latest dev builds of Dolphin?
@KHg8m3r: He certainly is. (Look at his profile).
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure you´re not using Exclusive ubershaders instead of Hybrid. Exclusive mode is more demanding.

Make sure there aren´t any other programs consuming resources.
(08-07-2017, 09:05 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]@KHg8m3r: He certainly is. (Look at his profile).
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure you´re not using Exclusive ubershaders instead of Hybrid. Exclusive mode is more demanding.

Make sure there aren´t any other programs consuming resources.

yeah using hyrbrid. exclusive is even worse. ubershaders are fine for me in every other game though
Can you post pictures of your graphics config panes? (upload to a hosting site like imgur or something)
Also remember that the Star Wars Rogue games are a pain to emulate, they are much more demanding than any other game.