Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I need help with the graphics settings.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know where else to post this, so if anything is not right, pardon me.
So... I just updated my NVIDIA graphics driver. After updating, Dolphin ran very slow and buggy.
I checked the NVIDIA control panel. The default graphics processor was Intel.
I switched to NVIDIA. Nothing weird happened to all of other programs and games.
But, somehow, the default procesor for Dolphin is still "integrated graphics".
Here is a GIF image showing my problem :
[Image: bb7058fc2f2a7d9ec0c90ed11bb90f2c.gif]
Try making a high performance profile for Dolphin on the NVidia Control Panel.
(08-07-2017, 01:07 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Try making a high performance profile for Dolphin on the NVidia Control Panel.

I already did, but nothing changed.
In that profile, there should be an option for Preferred Graphics processor. Set that to Nvidia.
(08-07-2017, 02:17 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]In that profile, there should be an option for Preferred Graphics processor. Set that to Nvidia.
I know. I did that before, but didn't work.
[Image: 3673ee5cd2310c80c45a444740f29281.gif]
Not completely sure because I don't use a shortcut for Dolphin myself, but does the same thing happen if you try to run it from the actual .exe?
(08-08-2017, 05:15 AM)Kurausukun Wrote: [ -> ]Not completely sure because I don't use a shortcut for Dolphin myself, but does the same thing happen if you try to run it from the actual .exe?

Yes.
The only thing I can think of is that the dolphin.exe is pointing to different path than the dolphin.exe you're trying t run. Like say, if you have two versions of dolphin
(08-08-2017, 01:10 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing I can think of is that the dolphin.exe is pointing to different path than the dolphin.exe you're trying t run. Like say, if you have two versions of dolphin
I don't think so. Because I have just only installed one version of Dolphin.
If you click on Add and then manually point to the Dolphin.exe path, does it make a new profile?
Pages: 1 2