Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I'm unable to use my Wiimote in Dolphin for some reason.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dacvak

I have a no-name Bluetooth adapter, and when I plugged it into my 32-bit Windows XP machine, it auto-installed. It found and installed my Wiimote and connected it just fine. When I go into the Wiimote settings in dolphin, the wiimote does a quick *rumble* and even chooses a player slot (usually 1 or 4, lit up.) However, whenever I start a game, all LEDs on the Wiimote shut off and the Wiimote ceases to work.

As an alternative, I also have no idea how to set up a simple controller or keyboard to use instead of a Wiimote. Any help would be great. Thanks.
Are you sure that you have "connect real wiimote" and "use real wiimote" enabled ?

Also the lights in the wiimote turns of when you press play and turn on in the wiimote warning screen

Dacvak

Yeah, I have the "real wiimote" setting checked. It just never ends up turning back on.

Furthermore, I can't figure out how to get ANY input to work. Like, I have a 360 controller hooked up, too, and I'd like to at least configure that. I'm playing NSMBW, so I don't really care if it has actual wiimote functions. Hell, I'll play with a keyboard if I have do.

How do I configure it so it works?
The wiimotes don't need any special configuration to work . Can you try with other game ?

Because I have a wiimote too and I just connect it , check the two options in the wiimote setting , press apply and play