Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Best Games to play on Dolphin (android)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i want to test some GC games on my smartphone using Dolphin. What lightweight games do you recommend to me?

My Smartphone: Lenovo K53B36.
With the Qualcomm Spandragon 430 and Adreno 505, I don't think you meet the minimum requirements to play any games. You can try the most lightweight game would be New Super Mario Bros Wii
(07-26-2017, 04:34 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]With the Qualcomm Spandragon 430 and Adreno 505, I don't think you meet the minimum requirements to play any games. You can try the most lightweight game would be New Super Mario Bros Wii

The Adreno 505 does support GL ES 3.2 (which I think is required to run Dolphin on Android). 

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Qualcomm-A...995.0.html

But yeah, screwed drivers (and probably the CPU) won´t let the guy get far enough.
If you can install Dolphin (your system must be 64-bit), you'll get 10-15 FPS in games, I don't think it's a good gameplay.
(07-26-2017, 04:34 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]With the Qualcomm Spandragon 430 and Adreno 505, I don't think you meet the minimum requirements to play any games. You can try the most lightweight game would be New Super Mario Bros Wii

I already tried, but as sonn i get to title screen, the entire smartphone crashes and resets.