Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote not working after windows update?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I can't get my Wiimote to work after the creators update, Before was the last time it was working. Not only that, but I have tried newer builds of dolphin, older builds I already, and emulating the Wii's BT adapter along with trying to use my laptop's adapter as a passthrough. Any help?
Windows probably overwrote your drivers when you updated, try installing them again.
Can't even get windows to connect my Wiimote, so how would I update the drivers? I think my bluetooth drivers are up to date, but not sure though.
Before I just used the bluetooth passthrough and it worked when pairing.
Regardless of how you did it before, did you do what ExtremeDude2 suggested? Ignore what you've done before & follow his instructions & report back
I don't get what you mean. Install what exactly?
Update: So windows isn't even detecting any bluetooth devices anymore. Funny how this happened after the windows 10 creators update.
(07-16-2017, 11:27 PM)Coolkidx86 Wrote: [ -> ]Update: So windows isn't even detecting any bluetooth devices anymore. Funny how this happened after the windows 10 creators update.

Passthrough takes Bluetooth away from the computer and into dolphin's passthrough mode only.
I just mean in general, with dolphin running, without dolphin running, ect.
Pages: 1 2