Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is there any way to have your Dolphin iso's as desktop icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've really stopped using Dolphin emulator altogether however there still is 1 game (Luigi's Mansion) that still to this day i love to play. Ofcourse i know i could just open Dolphin and double click on Luigi's Mansion, but as i'm literally down to just 1 game now... to be honest i'd rather just have a desktop icon that i could just double click on to open it instead. Is there anyway to do this?
Right click on the desktop > New > Shortcut

In the path / command, put

(Path to dolphin.exe) -b -e (path to ISO)
(07-13-2017, 06:15 AM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]Right click on the desktop > New > Shortcut

Thanks so much dude, worked perfect!! CheersĀ  Big Grin Big Grin
O_O I witch I know about this years ago, I would have made my day's alot easier.

MOHVETERAN

(07-13-2017, 06:15 AM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]Right click on the desktop > New > Shortcut

Thank you, I'll use this for my MOH series.
Doesn't work for me here, used underscore for the white spaces but says path doesnt exist.
Here's what i'm using, any mistakes: C:\Users\Zaharaddeen\Documents\Emulation\Dolphin\dolphin-master-5.0-4662-x64\Dolphin-x64\Dolphin.exe -b -e C:\Users\Zaharaddeen\Documents\Emulation\Iso\Dolphin\Wii\New_Super_Mario_Bros._WII\New_Super_Mario_Bros._WII\New_Super_Mario_Bros._WII_(E).iso
(07-24-2017, 12:10 AM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't work for me here, used underscore for the white spaces but says path doesnt exist.
Here's what i'm using, any mistakes: C:\Users\Zaharaddeen\Documents\Emulation\Dolphin\dolphin-master-5.0-4662-x64\Dolphin-x64\Dolphin.exe -b -e C:\Users\Zaharaddeen\Documents\Emulation\Iso\Dolphin\Wii\New_Super_Mario_Bros._WII\New_Super_Mario_Bros._WII\New_Super_Mario_Bros._WII_(E).iso

The problem is that you're using underscores instead of spaces. Try writing it like this instead:

C:\Users\Zaharaddeen\Documents\Emulation\Dolphin\dolphin-master-5.0-4662-x64\Dolphin-x64\Dolphin.exe -b -e "C:\Users\Zaharaddeen\Documents\Emulation\Iso\Dolphin\Wii\New Super Mario Bros. WII\New Super Mario Bros. WII\New Super Mario Bros. WII (E).iso"

The quotation marks around the path must be included.
(07-24-2017, 12:40 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is that you're using underscores instead of spaces. Try writing it like this instead:

C:\Users\Zaharaddeen\Documents\Emulation\Dolphin\dolphin-master-5.0-4662-x64\Dolphin-x64\Dolphin.exe -b -e "C:\Users\Zaharaddeen\Documents\Emulation\Iso\Dolphin\Wii\New Super Mario Bros. WII\New Super Mario Bros. WII\New Super Mario Bros. WII (E).iso"

The quotation marks around the path must be included.

Thanks, works now, did some experimenting and got pcsx2 working as well, then got some jpeg covers and converted to icos and now everything looks lovely Heart Heart Heart Heart

Spoiler:
(07-24-2017, 07:40 PM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, works now, did some experimenting and got pcsx2 working as well, then got some jpeg covers and converted to icos and now everything looks lovely Heart Heart Heart Heart

Spoiler:

That covers looks amazing. I will do it too!