Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 2536 Download
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright- what seemed like a simple problem to begin with has balooned into quite the Odyssey here. As it turns out, the d3d plugin (which I absolutely need to use) is broken for my current Dolphin rev and I need to download 2536. Of course, I can't find that one anywhere, so I'm wondering if anyone has any links, or even any ideas as to how I might go about finding said build?
(Please don't post back saying "google it"; I am a noob, but honestly...)

Thanks in advance! Smile
here you goSmile
link
the d3d plugin is fixed in the newest revs, if u dont see it listed in the drop menu just get the directx august 2009 update from microsoft
(11-08-2009, 05:18 AM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]the d3d plugin is fixed in the newest revs, if u dont see it listed in the drop menu just get the directx august 2009 update from microsoft

i just tried on another computer and i got a black screen on all games with only music playing.
Okay- thank you very much for your help, but I'm afraid it still doesn't work (of course). Now when I attempt to run the program, it tells me that the Direct3D9 plugin has a missing function... Any idea what this might mean?

If it helps at all, I notice that the plugin on the drop-down menu has a (debug) in its title. Might that have to do with the problem? I have (debug) versions of all of the plugins in the plugins folder, but only the (debug) version of this particular one shows up in the gfx options, for whatever reason.
update your gfx card drivers maybe?
It looks like someone compiled the debug version xD

Has the dolphin executable an extra "D" in it name ???
(11-08-2009, 01:34 PM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like someone compiled the debug version xD

Has the dolphin executable an extra "D" in it name ???

Yes, it has. Both executables (with "D" and without) are present in the plugins folder, but only the one with the "D" is recognized by the configuration menu. Any ideas?

Thanks!
do you want the one that i have?
The 2536? That would be brilliant, if possible. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2