Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: skip EFB acces from CPU hotkey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

milo1924

Hi everyone, i'm trying to play super mario galaxy but it doesn't play very well if i don't skip EFB acces from CPU. So, it's getting annoying every five minutes changing the configuration so i'm interested in a version that actually let you have this hotkey.
What other settings you´re using? Make sure you´re on Direct3D as it is faster for AMD GPUs.

Also, make sure you´re not using any IR higher than native and that you´re not using anti-aliasing.

EDIT: Looking at your CPU´s frecuency, and judging by what appears on Google when looking it up, seems that you´re using an ultra-low voltage model. Which doesn´t like demanding games like SMG.

milo1924

Actually, for some reason, Vulkan it's a lot faster than Direct3D, so i am using Vulkan. Like i said before, i actually can run SMG in 60 FPS but in some parts the FPS drop to 20-30, but using Skip efb acces from CPU that situation never happens, the FPS never dropdown. So, if there is a way to have the hotkey i will be very glad to know. By the way, thank you for you reply DJBarry004 (it's my first post..... litterally my first post of all internet).