Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Monster Hunter Fps Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Silver2Dink

Im playing monster hunter and I know I can run it because I can run much more demanding games on this computer. I think I've tried everything but I do not know why the game is running slow only in the actual playing part. In menu i range from 49-60fps and ingame, when i load my character and actually start playing i get around 20-22 fps. Im currently using Dolphin 4.0. Ive tried dolphin 5.0 and I have the same problem.
(07-05-2017, 05:12 PM)Silver2Dink Wrote: [ -> ]Im playing monster hunter and I know I can run it because I can run much more demanding games on this computer.

What makes you think that? Games can use things that cost a lot more power. My guess is your GPU is too slow and OSX has bad drivers, you could try bootcamp with windows. Also I'm pretty sure monter hunter tri only runs at 30 FPS in game anyway.
Also, note that you´re using an ultra-low voltage CPU, which will slow down itself after reaching certain temperature.
I have a Mac,and OS X has bad driver that I experience for 4 years,check out https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=a...1410&num=1 ,I am using Windows on a Mac now and the Dolphin run Monster Hunter at 30 fps and 60 vps always.