Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Exremely Severe Stuttering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dolphin was stuttering a bunch so I overclocked my graphics card and it only saved a couple frames. I know that it's not the graphical settings because they've been working fine for me.
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXAxsOgXDlM
You've given us very little to work with! Please show us a screenshot of your graphics settings. You didn't even have display FPS shown in the video, so it's very hard to see your performance levels throughout...
(07-01-2017, 09:18 AM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]You've given us very little to work with! Please show us a screenshot of your graphics settings. You didn't even have display FPS shown in the video, so it's very hard to see your performance levels throughout...
(07-01-2017, 09:18 AM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]You've given us very little to work with! Please show us a screenshot of your graphics settings. You didn't even have display FPS shown in the video, so it's very hard to see your performance levels throughout...
I'll try turning the settings down for now