Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Super Paper Mario Crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Paradig

Help! My Super Paper Mario keeps crashing after chapter 4-4 and Count Bleck and his minions stop talking. When the dialogue starts of the princess and Blumiere it crashes right after it stops. I have tried both Dolphin versions 4, 4.0.2, and 5. Can anyone help me?
Use the latest development builds which have a new OSX Bounding Box technique and make sure NOT to disable it. It should fix any crashes in Paper Mario.

Paradig

(06-27-2017, 08:23 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Use the latest development builds which have a new OSX Bounding Box technique and make sure NOT to disable it.  It should fix any crashes in Paper Mario.

Doesn't work :/ I've been searching for solutions everywhere and nothing is working
Which version of Dolphin are you using? The latest as of this writing is 5.0-4536

Paradig

No need for anymore replies. I fixed it, I just got a save file from someone else online on gamefaq right where was. it was before I crash but when I was playing it didn't crash where it kept on crashing before. I don't know how but it was fixed Big Grin