Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: SSBB Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im having problems with SSBB. Im playing en suddenly my computer says DolphinIL.exe error Tell Microsoft about this problem. Send raport, dont send (or someting like that in english is guesse, im dutch). Anyone who knows how to fix this problem?
Not enough information. What are your PC specs, Dolphin version you use, plugins, settings, plugin settings.
Version is Dolphin SVN R 4298M i think.
Specs i dont know where to find them
plugins: OpenGL - Dolphin DSP-HLE Plugin - Dolphin KB/X380 Pad - Dolphin Wiimote Plugin.
Settings: (ones with check-mark) Enable Dualcore - Enable Idle Skipping - HLE the BIOS all the time - LLE DSP on thread - Framelimit off - Use Panic handlers - Theme:Boomy - Language Dutch.

Hope this is enough
we need your specs more than anything else so google it
what falls under specs? and where can i look them up in my computer if i dont know them yet?
In XP or earlier, do a file -> run dxdiag

If you have Vista or windows 7, type dxdiag in the start menu and it will come up.

We want the information from the first 2 pages (the first will says operating system, CPU, ram, etc. The second page will have all the details on your video card)
Windows XP Professional
Processor: Intel Core 2DUO CPU E7400 @ 2.80GHz
3328MB RAM
DirectX 9,0c

Secon Page says DirectX files is that the correct one?
No, the "Display" tab. What's the "Name" on that page?
(In XP, the 2nd tab is the Dx File Versions tab; that tab was removed in Vista/Win7)
Check "use panic handlers" and tell us your graphics card

The third say your video card ( it should say something like "screen", "display" or "video" idk , my os is in spanish )