Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin not closing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well have been told to make a seperate thread but will state points again. Weather this is due to another problem which is just helping the program to hang i dont know.

Basicly i was able to run directx 11 before but for some reason i cant anymore. The game (timesplitters) is just a black screen when i use directx 11 to load it up. Im unable to exit the emulation and so am left with no choice but to use task manager to kill the program. I am successful to do this but another dolphin pops up and i'm unable to close this. This then uses up my RAM and my laptop turns into a slug.
When did it stop working? Have you tried updating your drivers?
(06-17-2017, 07:09 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]When did it stop working? Have you tried updating your drivers?

My drivers are always updated (im one of those guys) so it cant be that. Im not really sure why it happened, i changed no options or files, just loaded it up once and it came up black. OpenGL works though.
This happened yesterday, just after finishing i quit it and then soon after loaded it up again.