Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Rayman: Rabbids Go Home PAL (2009)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So far as of version 4495 this game doesn't work past the start new game. You can create a profile and see the title screen tried all defaults. Also tried with Optimize Quantizers "OFF" and EFB Copy "Disabled". Just wanted to give a status on this game since it just came out. It's a fun game too Smile
I will try some older versions of Dolphin and report here later.
Thanks for this, the game look like good times, I was wondering how it would run on Dolphin.
edit: did you try dx9 and opengl?
Just tried Direct X Plug-in and OpenGL in the following versions and all ended after I hit start a new game:
3950 x64 This versions actually gets to the next screen where you test the wii-mote and nunchuck but it dies after that.

3968 x64
3978 x64
4010 x64
4064 x64
4142 x64
4298 x64
4305 x64
4429 x64
4497 x64
Extensive list, nice work!
Any update on that game ? Sad you can't runs it on dolphin Sad
you can't? I played it some weeks ago...played quite nicely, only a bit slow.
Can't say what rev and settings I used...anyway, might try it again if I find the time.
I admit I haven't tried it, i trusting the previous comments because many games are still not starting at all (klonoa, trauma center new blood, metal slug ... tho they might be working with software rendering, at least you can see the wii menubut at 2fps).
I just checked again and the game works. Only there's some pretty bad lagging in the video (which I think wasn't there before) and a bit of lagging ingame (which I think was there before).
Metal Slug Anthology works with LLE plugin. You could try to go ingame with LLE, then save state, switch to HLE and load state...
If the game runs slow, then it makes it unplayable, right ? (you can support playing at 20 fps ?).

For metal slug, i just tried and it's not working, it is telling me that dsp mode is missing (sth like that), do you have a savestate to share ? Thx.
Games runs really slow here, unplayable even if gfx are ok.
Videos are showing a green screen, menu showing 600+fps but game is running at half of normal speed.