Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Unable to launch game via emulationstation.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Osirus

I have the Dolphin configured in ES like so:

<command>"C:\Program Files\Dolphin\Dolphin.exe" --batch --exec="%ROM_RAW%"</command>

The problem is when I launch a game, a black program window flashes briefly on the desktop, then closes immediately and returns to ES. I also tried -b -e "%RAW_RAW%" with the same result. I even went and made sure to load a game that had no spaces in it to test that - nothing. Every single thing I've seen says this is the correct command to use, and when I run the same thing from the command prompt myself it opens just fine. Anything more I can do to get it to launch?

ahankins

Exact same issue here! Just started messing around with EmulationStation... Were you able to resolve this issue?
This thread is almost a year old, and the OP hasn't been around in a long time either (i.e., you're not likely to get a response from them). It's best to start a new thread about your issue (helps make your problem more visible). Be sure to look at our rules about necroposting for future reference:

Quote:Necroposting:In the "Dolphin Emulator Discussion and Support" and "Dolphin Site" subforums, do not revive a discussion older than 6 months unless your post adds something meaningful or otherwise contributes to the thread. Please create a new thread about your subject instead. Stickied threads and all other subforums are exempt, however, and users can freely post there regardless of how old the topics are.