Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem with frames
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Alessandro

Hi, i am a new member here. So I have a question... I am currently running Dolphin 5.0 with an MKWii ISO, the games works totally 100% it goes at 60 fps most of the time, but sometimes, it just goes from 60 to 45/30 and then instantly goes to 60. I use dolphin to play online because I don't have my wii anymore. Is there a way to fix it? Because if i play online and i drop a frame for like 1 second, it will lags spots in the session. Thanks if you can help me.

[Sorry if my english is bad]
Does this happen with the latest Dolphin 5.0 development builds?

Alessandro

(06-04-2017, 12:40 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Does this happen with the latest Dolphin 5.0 development builds?

Yes
Which graphics backend are you using? OpenGL, D3D11, Vulkan?
Is your computer in high performance mode?
Is it durring the race or durring the pre race "fly by"?

If it is durring the pre race "fly by" or right at the start of the race it might be a shader micro stutter. Playing the game more should reduce those by a lot.

Alessandro

(06-08-2017, 04:10 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Which graphics backend are you using? OpenGL, D3D11, Vulkan?
Is your computer in high performance mode?

Yeah, I am, I apologize for before, I didn't try the development versions of dolphin. I'll try now. And yeah, I have everything in high performance.
shader compilation. Play the game to make it go away

Alessandro

I mean, i used the last version dolphin aka development builds, but it randomly froze at some point.