Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Game cover art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I use dolphin on a living room PC along with Windows Media Center, and Emby.  I have emby configured to launch dolphin games (When I can manage to get it working correctly) but I haven't found any programs to add metadata to my game folders, I.E. cover art, backdrops, etc.  Does anyone else out here integrate dolphin with media center programs?  What can I use as a free source of metadata?  Thanks for your help.
It looks like the download page is down. If it were up would I get an executable, or source code? Thanks for the help
Considering that is a github link I would imagine XD

https://github.com/scottrice/Ice
Below the download link it says "Download Source". And even a link to github, where you can also find an release with an windows binary.
But while ICE is basically dead, there is an another site to pull cover art from that ICE can use.
I looked at gameex, but right now I'm trying out launchbox, and it looks to be a winner. Any tips for getting cover art for Wii store games, or integrating them into a frontend like launchbox? thanks