Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Bad performance.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi there, i am having problems trying to run MKBig Grineadly alliance, i get through the first dragon pic, but when i look at the FPS its listed as 10, then when it asks me to choose my save, its 20, then it just gets stuck on a black screen with 21 fps, which is probably why i get stuck.

Here are my specs:-

RAM:6GB 1300mhz
GPU:AMD RADEON 7600m Series 1GB/Intel HD 4000
CPU:Intel i5 3210m 2.50 Ghz

Is the problem my hardware or dolphin? or the game itself?

I got a different copy, the EU one,even though i don't have any more black screens, the initial screens are 50 fps (default apparently) and the menu is 50 FPS, however when i play the game it runs at 25 fps, and its super annoying.
the FMVs also run at 10 fps.
Make sure you´re using the High Performance mode on Windows, check in the Task Manager that there aren´t more processes consuming resources and that you´re using default settings (use latest dev build and then try again; post screenshots of your configs once you do that).
(06-03-2017, 09:44 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you´re using the High Performance mode on Windows, check in the Task Manager that there aren´t more processes consuming resources and that you´re using default settings (use latest dev build and then try again; post screenshots of your configs once you do that).

i did all of that, however i am only using the normal 5.0, link to dev build please? ( i am going to sleep now)
It's on the downloads page, just scroll down a bit
Game i running just fine now, however the FMVs still run at 8 fps, is there a solution to this problem?
Nope, i take back what i said, a few moments in and it starts to run at 25 fps
btw i am on default config, means that i didn't do anything in the config other than set it to my Dedicated GPU.
Is your computer overheating? Check your temps and clock speeds when Dolphin is running.
Isn't MK-DA running 25fps in game on EU consoles? Or are you also getting slowdown in game?

I can't test this since I don't own the game but remember that a lot of games run 50/25FPS for PAL and 60/30FPS for NTSC-U

I will see tonight if my local Retro-gameshop has a copy that I can try.
Pages: 1 2 3 4