Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Some games don't run on Dolphin 5.0-2127 and later.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

hong620

(06-05-2017, 05:20 PM)unknownC Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you~ Smile

if it's a working as intended, then only solution for running Korean titles using IOS36 is manually hex the IOS version info from title ISO?

(ex: play wii sports resorts with my nephew)
(12-13-2017, 03:32 PM)hong620 Wrote: [ -> ]if it's a working as intended, then only solution for running Korean titles using IOS36 is manually hex the IOS version info from title ISO?

(ex: play wii sports resorts with my nephew)

The problem happens with bad dumps, so if you make a good dump using CleanRip (or RawDump/FriiDump), it should work without needing to hex edit anything.

hong620

(12-13-2017, 04:57 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]The problem happens with bad dumps, so if you make a good dump using CleanRip (or RawDump/FriiDump), it should work without needing to hex edit anything.

thx, i've check the dumped ISOz and find what's the problem.

seems i've touching the ISO quite long times ago.
cause of old times on dolphin, there's only way to force to running specific korean title on dolphin method was manipulate the ISO itself.

i'll take out dusted wii from closet and try ReDump the discs all.

koob111

I am having the same problem with wii sports resort(RZTK01) and rhythm heaven fever(SOMK01).
How should I change the IOS?
I've tried a few from search but it did not work for me.
Both works well with the stable version.
If you want to change the IOS slot, you can use wit with a command like wit COPY file1.iso file2.iso --ios 46. (Replace 46 with a different number if you want a different IOS than IOS 46.) The problem with doing this is that there is no easy way of knowing which IOS is correct as far as I know, so you have to try different IOSes until it works.

I would suggest redumping the game instead. It's simpler.

koob111

(03-29-2019, 11:08 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to change the IOS slot, you can use wit with a command like wit COPY file1.iso file2.iso --ios 46. (Replace 46 with a different number if you want a different IOS than IOS 46.) The problem with doing this is that there is no easy way of knowing which IOS is correct as far as I know, so you have to try different IOSes until it works.

I would suggest redumping the game instead. It's simpler.

Wii sports resort works with ios 55 and rythhm with 56. thanks!
Pages: 1 2