Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii-NTSC] Muramasa: The Demon Blade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Muramasa : The demon blade NTSC (r4460)

About the game
Muramasa's visual presentation is simply breathtaking, and it's hands-down one of the most artistically beautiful games this generation on any console. It's a visual masterpiece through and through; no hyperbole. The amount of "wow" moments in this game seems to go on forever, and they hit you at perfectly placed intervals. True, you'll see repeats of enemies and environments – even a few re-skinning, color-tweaking tricks – but considering the sheer amount of animation and care that went into this game it's understandable. For the first time in my four years as a game critic I can truly say there isn't a single screen, single animation, or single character that isn't truly stunning. Some areas more than others, but all-in all this game is a true work of art in interactive form; all arguments over "gaming as an art form" should be pushed right on over to titles like Muramasa.

Emulation Status & Speed

* What works: Really everything (atleast for the first two levels)

What does not work:
* Nothing yet

Emulation Speed
* runs at 45-60 fps on my cpu.

Additional Information
The game is fully supported and playable at full speed.

Screenshots

[Image: 44797974.jpg]

[Image: 75335926.jpg]

[Image: 74862882.jpg]

My specs:
Windows 7 64-bit
Intel core 2 duo 2.2ghz
3gb ram
160gb hard disk
Nvidia 8600gt 512mb
yeah i saw that thread too
but it is very confusing.......
So it's better creating a new one, to be more confusing...
just finished the game now with morohime without a single issue.. sometimes the game handle/freeze and i had to reset, but nothing beyond that. perfect. ty guys.
I sometimes get really scrambled sound, it does not happen that often, but when it does it keeps going till i restart the game. It can be really annoying and it sounds like a bad Aphex Twin song.
Freezes are very spontaneous and happen extremely rarely, maybe once per 1 hour of gameplay if you are unlucky (most of the time, game will run just fine though). Usually when the ! sign appears if enemy is attacking you.
settings?

it renders black PAL. OpenGL. Fixed it with disabling progressive scan!
My video record : dead more unlock all swords,99 gold ,all item play with 1 life here athough slowdown too much when record (70->20 FPS)
(03-12-2010, 09:53 AM)Johnblunt Wrote: [ -> ]I sometimes get really scrambled sound, it does not happen that often, but when it does it keeps going till i restart the game. It can be really annoying and it sounds like a bad Aphex Twin song.

Did you figure out what to do about the sound problem?
I get it too sometimes.

/Bibbis
Pages: 1 2