Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Deleting the dolphin 2.0 x32 bit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Devotion

So today I decided id try out dolphin. I downloaded the 2.0 x32 bit emulator from emuparadise (I didn't know about this website at the time) and now I can't find the dolphin files. an someone help me get this stuff off my computer? Thanks
When the 7-zip self-extracting file runs, the default for where it unzips to is the same directory. So unless you changed that, try looking there.

Devotion

(05-31-2017, 03:14 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]When the 7-zip self-extracting file runs, the default for where it unzips to is the same directory. So unless you changed that, try looking there.

I never unzipped the file. I extracted it but couldn't find it to unzip. I'll go check the directory

Devotion

(05-31-2017, 03:14 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]When the 7-zip self-extracting file runs, the default for where it unzips to is the same directory. So unless you changed that, try looking there.

I could not find anything related to dolphin.
Also, 2.0 is an -ancient- version and obviously not supported.

Devotion

(05-31-2017, 04:01 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Also, 2.0 is an -ancient- version and obviously not supported.

This is obvious, but how can I find it on my laptop? Is it just not there and I was duped?
Unzipped & extracted are the same thing. We don't know what you did. So we don't know where you unzipped (extracted) the files. Only you know what you did & where the files were placed. We can't guess this for you. Unless you specified a location, the files are extracted in the same place that you downloaded the zipped file