Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Nunchuck error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a Dolphin bar as well as Bluetooth, and a Wii motion plus with a nunchuck. When I plug the Nunchuck in it doesn't work. Any ideas?
You wouldn't by any chance be using Hybrid Wiimote instead of Real Wiimote in your controller options, would you? If so, I think that might be an issue.
(05-30-2017, 02:26 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]You wouldn't by any chance be using Hybrid Wiimote instead of Real Wiimote in your controller options, would you? If so, I think that might be an issue.

I have now selected hybrid Wiimote. For the device it selected "DInput/0/vJoy Device". Still won't see the Nunchuck and has given me more problems than the real Wiimote setting. (All base Wiimote function still worked, A, B, IR etc.) Now it claims my motion plus has disconnected when its built in. Unfortumeitly I don't have a Wii so it may actually be faulty unless I'm using the wrong device. Am I supposed to map the controls or just leave them blank?
No, you aren't supposed to be using hybrid Wiimote, it's broken to high hell. Why don't you give us a screenshot of your controller configuration?
(05-31-2017, 08:54 AM)Kurausukun Wrote: [ -> ]No, you aren't supposed to be using hybrid Wiimote, it's broken to high hell. Why don't you give us a screenshot of your controller configuration?

Wouldn't let me map any on hybrid but worked fine in games without nunchuck [Image: HXdmRDk]. Normally I use real Wiimote and get no problems.
You should always be using real Wiimote if you have a real Wiimote, at least until someone fixes Hybrid.
Also, make sure your dolphin bar is in mode 4 I believe.
(05-31-2017, 12:36 PM)Kurausukun Wrote: [ -> ]You should always be using real Wiimote if you have a real Wiimote, at least until someone fixes Hybrid.

So just gonna take a guess and assume my nunchuck is broken.