Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: No rumble in Luigi's Mansion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I haven't been able to find any info about this.
I was in for few hours on a Luigi's Mansion playthrough when I noticed that there wasn't any vibration. I checked the in-game setting as well as the Dolphin setting. Rumble works in any other game I have.
I tried the latest Ishiiruka build as well as the Master build, same thing.
I'm using an official GameCube controller and Wii U adapter. I also gave it a shot with an Xbox One controller.
It's my first time playing Luigi's Mansion on Dolphin, so I don't know if rumble never worked or if it disappeared somewhere in its life cycle.
Did it have any rumble effects when you play it on your real GC or Wii? I have the game & play it on my Wii & I don't recall ever having any rumbling in the game
It's been a long time but I think so yeah. When you are heat by ghosts, or when you knock on objects. Plus, there is a rumble setting in the options menu.
I have my GameCube on a shelf with no cables, and I have loaned my Wii video cable to one of my cousins.
I'll try replaying it when I get a chance. But I recently played it a couple months ago & don't remember feeling any rumbling in the game. And I've beaten the game 3 times & really don't remember ever feeling any rumbling. But again, I'll check it out when I have some time. Probably later tonight
Alright, thanks.
Yeap, there is indeed rumble in the game. I played it through my Wii with the GC controller. I then tried playing the game through Dolphin with my x360 controller, setting up rumble and it didn't work. Maybe something that needs to be fixed
Do you know where do we submit a bug report ?
I filed a bug report here a few months ago : https://bugs.dolphin-emu.org/issues/10316
Wanted to know if someone had looked into it.
If the issue hasn't been updated, nobody has looked into it.

It may be worth checking if the issue still exists on latest master.
I tested with 5.0-5798 and the vibration doesn't work.
Pages: 1 2