Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Memory Card problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

WaltZ

Hi everyone. Sorry if this is a post about something that was already answered, but I'm a beginner in the emulation world and didn't know if my problem was the same as mentioned in other posts. Also, sorry about my English as I am not a native speaker.

So I've been playing The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina Of Time on Dolphin FM 4.4 for the last 2 days. I did put memory cards on my slots A and B. The first time, my memory card was formated and I started playing. I saved and quit at the very beginning of the game. But now, every time I try to play again, my game won't save : each time I go on OOT, my only save is the very first one I did at the very beginning.

This is really frustrating as I have to do 3 times the same thing and I still don't know why it won't work. Could someone help me out please ?

Thanks in advance for your help !

WaltZ
We don't support forks.

Ask the FM devs.
It would be better to ask Tino, since FM just is Ishiiruka with a different name: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-un...om-version

WaltZ

(05-24-2017, 07:28 AM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]We don't support forks.

Ask the FM devs.

Alright.
Is that a known problem on Dolphin 5.0.321 though ?
Please do not play anything outside of Melee in Faster Melee. I mean, it's literally named "Faster Melee"! It's a string of hacks to make Melee better. While I don't really get it, one can argue that it makes Melee better, but it's not meant for other games at all!

Anyway, we do not support forks here. Please just play Ocarina of Time in the latest dev builds of standard Dolphin! If you are still having trouble, feel free to make a new thread.

*waves her magic moderator wand*

Closed.