Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: No anti-aliasing on Vulkan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since updating to one of the latest dev builds (Currently 5.0.3803) Dolphin crashes when using MSAA or SSAA for every game i own except Donkey Kong Country Returns. I am using an NVIDIA GTX 970 and OpenGL works fine with anti-aliasing only Vulkan is broken. I have the latest Nvidia Drivers and have default settings for the drivers. Anyone else have this problem?
(05-21-2017, 11:22 PM)mancuser Wrote: [ -> ]Since updating to one of the latest dev builds (Currently 5.0.3803) Dolphin crashes when using MSAA or SSAA for every game i own except Donkey Kong Country Returns. I am using an NVIDIA GTX 970 and OpenGL works fine with anti-aliasing only Vulkan is broken.  I have the latest Nvidia Drivers and have default settings for the drivers.  Anyone else have this problem?

Vulkan gives me a black screen. There was one time where I was fooling around with my pc settings and got vulkan to work once and it looked horrible.
(05-21-2017, 11:52 PM)Shuik Wrote: [ -> ]Vulkan gives me a black screen. There was one time where I was fooling around with my pc settings and got vulkan to work once and it looked horrible.

Vulkan used to work fine.  Still does just no anti-aliasing.........
So just me then........