Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Random error box appears at random
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

In the last couple of weeks, this message has started to appear at random when I click certain things in Dolphin (have not been able to filter it down to exactly what causes it), but this time when I was right-clicking Xenoblade Chronicles in the game list to edit the game properties it appeared again - so I decided to take a screenshot and post it here.

[Image: s0TWbHg.png]

I have no idea what it means, but it gives of the feeling that it shouldn't appear as it gives me the option to close the program, which I don't want to do. I am using a relatively clear install of Dolphin too (with a few texture packs installed).

Thanks for clearing this up for me.
- Henriko

Code:
Specs:

Using Dolphin 5.0-3776

Windows 10 64-Bit
Intel-i7 4790K
GTX 970 4Gb
16Gb DDR3
256Gb SSD
Thanks for the report. It has been investigated and fixed. 5.0-3762 made it so that this happens when opening the properties for a Wii disc, and 5.0-3803 fixes it.
Should be fixed in 5.0-3803

bobinet

hey guys,
I have installed dolphin on my pc but I can not get it to work. When I open a game, example: mario paper The thousand year door, it puts me theses messages: - GPU : OGL ERROR does your video card support openGl 2.0
                                               - GPU : OGL ERROR does your video card support openGl 2x / 3.0

ty for your help Tongue
ps: my config : -windows 10 x64
                      - processor = Pentium® Dual-core CPU E5400 @ 2.70GHz (2CPUs) -2.7GHz
                      - Ram = 4go
                      - Graphic card = Intel® G33/G31 Express Chipset Family
Don't spam others threads with unrelated problems