Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: What are those githup conversations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I use the development versions of Dolphin and whenever someone makes a changes there's a link to the PR talking about that change such as here. https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/p...-302599016

Since I started using the dev releases and wanted to help out, I too would post a comment. However I've noticed that they got deleted. So before I post anything else I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't doing anything wrong. Are they meant for devs only or something?
(05-19-2017, 03:51 PM)magmarock64 Wrote: [ -> ]Are they meant for devs only or something?

Yeah, pretty much. Comments that don't contribute to the development of Dolphin are likely to be deleted.
(05-19-2017, 05:01 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, pretty much. Comments that don't contribute to the development of Dolphin are likely to be deleted.

Probably for the best just to stay clear of them yeah?
If you test it and run into an issue or find it fixes something, that's worth posting.