Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: CratePixelShaderFromByteCode error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i was playing The Wind Waker (The Legend of Zelda) which is running slow and laggy so i change the Video setting and the error CratePixelShaderFromByteCode failed showed up i tried to change the Video setting to its default setting but the error still showed up.... i heard people have that same error but their error number is 86 or 140 but mine is 136...... so how i'm gonna fix this i'm using the latest Dolphin version (5.0) and also its just the Wind Waker have that error i have three other games that work fine (even tho its laggy)
I think this is the Intel Driver bug. Update to the latest dev build and see if that helps.
(05-19-2017, 04:05 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is the Intel Driver bug. Update to the latest dev build and see if that helps.

well i did'nt update my intel driver.......... Turns out i just rapidly click the ok button with the support of turbo click on the error message (which shows up again everytime you press ok) and The Wind Waker starts running
What about using the latest Dolphin Dev build?
(05-21-2017, 04:50 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]What about using the latest Dolphin Dev build?

Thanks! it totally worked i dont have to Turbo Click the Error messageĀ