Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can I run this wonderful emulator?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

WheatDOS3214

Hello guys! I want to run this wonderful emulator, and support your work a bit. But the question is: Can this PC handle the emulator I'll list below? I'll get this shortly.

Processor: AMD Phenom II 2.6 GHz (I know it's not good choice, but I will get this)
Video Card: Integrated, ATI Radeon r5
RAM: 4 GB
HDD: 1 TB

And that's all I think. I want to run these games:
Super Mario Sunshine, GC
Super Mario Galaxy, Wii
Super Mario Galaxy 2, Wii
New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Wii
Neighbours From Hell for Nintendo GameCube, GC
Mario Kart Double Dash!!, GC
Mario Kart Wii, Wii
Mario Party 8, 9, Wii
Smash Bros. Brawl/Melee, Wii/GC
Luigi's Mansion, GC

At the best performance possible. I really don't care for graphics. But the HD graphics for the games would be cool. If possible. Thank you for your answer. Please, answer honestly. Thank you.
Super Mario Galaxy will likely not run well. It is not an easy game to emulate.

The others, eh. Melee, brawl and new super mario bros wii might run okay.

This is all at 1x internal resolution. Anything higher is going to lag for you

WheatDOS3214

(05-16-2017, 04:48 AM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]Super Mario Galaxy will likely not run well. It is not an easy game to emulate.

The others, eh. Melee, brawl and new super mario bros wii might run okay.

This is all at 1x internal resolution. Anything higher is going to lag for you

Oh. I see. Too bad. 20-30 FPS is enough for me. Thank you for your quick answer Smile
Do note that if you can't run the game at the framerate it was designed for, the game will literally not play at full speed. It will slow down.
For what reason can't you get something better? For like $300 or so you can build a very strong budget Dolphin gaming PC.