Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: BT.BAR NOT FOUND IN SYSCONF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

skywaker

The title says it all. I just updated Windows 10 and when I open Dolphin all it tells me is BT.BAR NOT FOUND IN SYSCONF. I have tried everything. I downloaded i new SYSCONF and re-downloaded Dolphin several times. I even tried an experimental build of Dolphin!!! I think my update to Windows 10 might've done it, but I don't know. I looked at the other posts but none worked. How does anyone think I can fix it? I REALLY don't want to not have Dolphin. I'm quite open to suggestions here.

--UPDATE--

So I'm not sure if this is 100% stable but if I click "OK" enough times dolphin will run. If I go into a game I just do the same thing so I'm not very sure if it's stable but if anyone has a fix I'd love to hear that instead.
(05-11-2017, 08:05 AM)skywaker Wrote: [ -> ]The title says it all. I just updated Windows 10 and when I open Dolphin all it tells me is BT.BAR NOT FOUND IN SYSCONF. I have tried everything. I downloaded i new SYSCONF and re-downloaded Dolphin several times. I even tried an experimental build of Dolphin!!! I think my update to Windows 10 might've done it, but I don't know. I looked at the other posts but none worked. How does anyone think I can fix it? I REALLY don't want to not have Dolphin. I'm quite open to suggestions here.

--UPDATE--

So I'm not sure if this is 100% stable but if I click "OK" enough times dolphin will run. If I go into a game I just do the same thing so I'm not very sure if it's stable but if anyone has a fix I'd love to hear that instead.

did you try deleting/renaming the dolphin folder in my documents? (rename it so you won't lose saves and stuff)
Just delete the SYSCONF and let Dolphin regenerate that file. It'll probably fix that...