Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Graphics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(05-05-2017, 06:20 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]In what way did you build if you didn't get an exe?

What I do to build an exe is press the Local Windows Debugger button (with a green play symbol) in the toolbar. The exe will be created in the Binary/x64/ folder.

It says "Unable to start debugging. The startup project could not be launched." (dolphin-emu.sln was my startup item)
(05-05-2017, 06:20 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]In what way did you build if you didn't get an exe?

What I do to build an exe is press the Local Windows Debugger button (with a green play symbol) in the toolbar. The exe will be created in the Binary/x64/ folder.

What do I select as a "startup item"
(05-05-2017, 08:27 AM)Shuik Wrote: [ -> ]What do I select as a "startup item"

The right one should be called Dolphin. If that doesn't exist, look for DolphinWX instead.
I just compiled it and got these errors. I think they mean no fractional AA without at least changing more code. Also I'm not sure you ever got UI to select new AA options either. Though I can't tell if it doesn't do it automatically.
(05-05-2017, 03:35 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]The right one should be called Dolphin. If that doesn't exist, look for DolphinWX instead.

My only options are: (all are .sln)
dolphin-emu
DSP_InterC
libusb_2010
libusb_2012
libusb_2013
libusb_2015
(05-06-2017, 06:46 AM)Shuik Wrote: [ -> ]My only options are: (all are .sln)
dolphin-emu
DSP_InterC
libusb_2010
libusb_2012
libusb_2013
libusb_2015

The right sln file is dolphin-emu.sln.
(05-06-2017, 07:13 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]The right sln file is dolphin-emu.sln.

It says this: "Unable to start debugging. The startup project could not be launched." I even downloaded the original dolphin again and just made it say "SSAA Blows up your computer" instead of "SSAA Is significantly more demanding than MSAA" and it still wouldn't work.
How are you cloning it? You can use git but there should be a open in visual studio option on your fork. Zip of source doesn't work anymore.
Also best I can tell AA always rounds up to the nearest 2^x
Pages: 1 2