Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Failed to open Bluetooth device: LIBUSB_ERROR_ACCESS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Tea4all

Hello. I got Dolphin working great on Windows. However, bluetooth passthrough exits with Failed to open Bluetooth device: LIBUSB_ERROR_ACCESS on the Lubuntu side. I tried adding
# USB devices (usbfs replacement)
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ENV{DEVTYPE}=="usb_device",SYSFS{idVendor}=="057e" , SYSFS{idProduct}=="0305", MODE="0666"
to /etc/udev/rules.d/52-dolphin.rule with no success.
lsusb output:Bus 002 Device 004: ID 057e:0305 Nintendo Co., Ltd Broadcom BCM2045A Bluetooth Radio [Nintendo Wii]
Any help would be appreciated!
That doesn't sound like the correct rule. Try this instead:

SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTRS{idVendor}=="057e", ATTRS{idProduct}=="0305", TAG+="uaccess"

Tea4all

(05-05-2017, 05:36 AM)leolam Wrote: [ -> ]That doesn't sound like the correct rule. Try this instead:

SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTRS{idVendor}=="057e", ATTRS{idProduct}=="0305", TAG+="uaccess"

Thank you, that worked. Oddly enough though, after I exit Dolphin, the blueman-applet fails to find an adaptor (hci0 urb ffff88013269e000 failed to resubmit (2)). I have to issue sudo hciconfig hci0 reset to get it up again.
That's odd, as Dolphin should issue a HCI reset whenever emulation is stopped. Glad to hear it's working though.