Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How do you support team dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to show my support but I can't find a donation section anywhere on this site.
Good. Because there isn't one. There are several reasons we don't accept donations, but we appreciate your thought.

If you want to support Dolphin financially, disable adblock on the website and forums.
(05-02-2017, 11:14 AM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]Good. Because there isn't one. There are several reasons we don't accept donations, but we appreciate your thought.

If you want to support Dolphin financially, disable adblock on the website and forums.

Sure I'll do that. Dolphin is such an ambitious project all that work for free. That's some serious passion you guys have got right there.
If you want to support us, please buy all the games you want to play. We don't need money, but we need more games on those console plattforms to emulate Wink
(05-02-2017, 06:12 PM)degasus Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to support us, please buy all the games you want to play. We don't need money, but we need more games on those console plattforms to emulate Wink

I already bought Galaxy 1 and 2 but I think the Wii is dead at this point.
I support dolphin team by nagging them here about bugs and problems.

Thats my way to show some love Big Grin

Just kidding, you guys are amazing Big Grin
Nagging about bugs that the devs don't know about, that's a pretty good way to support "team Dolphin".

If you want to support the project, then please contribute. If you can code, make prs or, just as important, review prs. If you can't code, you can still collect useful data about bugs.
If you can't do XYZ, just start to learn it. You don't have to support dolphin, but I want you to support the emulation scene itself. Maybe you'll be a main dev of the switch emulator in a few years Wink
About nagging... we need a like icon or something like that on this fórum. Will be Handy for new users to get responses and evaluate response quality.