Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Xenoblade Chronicles Audio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My PC is perfectly capable of playing this at full speed with LLE sound and 150% CPU overclock (5930K 4.4GHZ). I even used EFB to Ram and still have headroom. The graphics are perfect from what I see. I've been wondering, assuming I'l never dip below 30fps (game speed), will I suffer from audio crackling? I played a little bit and everything seems fine, but i'm worried that it might occur later down the road (Not including the times it generates shaders of course).
If you use the latest 5.0 dev build you can use HLE audio and never have to worry
(05-02-2017, 06:57 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]If you use the latest 5.0 dev build you can use HLE audio and never have to worry

Good to know, fortunately all my games works fine thus far. Just wandering about Xenoblade's audio issues, if they still persist?
Xenoblade Chronicles has no audio issues within HLE or LLE audio. HLE audio is much easier to run, so you'll likely run into less slowdown if you use HLE audio.
(05-02-2017, 01:59 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Xenoblade Chronicles has no audio issues within HLE or LLE audio.  HLE audio is much easier to run, so you'll likely run into less slowdown if you use HLE audio.

I didn't run into slowdown besides shader generation of course. The wiki still says that there are sound issues that affect both LLE and HLE audio, so that made me wonder.
If you don't run into issues with it, the Wiki is probably outdated.