Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote won't connect to Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone.

I'm having a slight problem with Dolphin 5.0. For some reason, I am unable to connect my (real) Wiimote to Dolphin. I follow all the requirements needed (turning on Bluetooth, pressing and holding 1 + 2 on my Wiimote, hitting 'refresh', etc.) but of no avail. My Wiimote occasionally just rumbles ONCE, but does not connect after that. I do not see the 'Player 1' light. However, connecting my Wiimote DOES work on Dolphin 3.5 and Dolphin 4.0 when I try it, for some reason. I have also tried enabling and disabling 'continuous scanning', same result. Only getting the problem with this version of Dolphin. I really want to connect my Wiimote on Dolphin 5.0, can anyone help? Below is a picture of my Wiimote configuration:

[Image: ede14c34649940b4a8833880502ae596.png]

I am currently using a Mac, running OS X El Capitan (v10.11.6), have a processor of 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5, have a graphics card of Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB and have a RAM of 4 GB (all these requirements should be enough, as all games run smoothly at 60 fps for me!)

Thanks!
Is it an original wiimote or a third party? (not sure if that matters on Mac)
(05-01-2017, 09:37 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it an original wiimote or a third party? (not sure if that matters on Mac)

It is a regular, original Wii remote. Connects to all versions of Dolphin easily, except 5.0... :/
Does the latest dev version work?
(05-02-2017, 12:57 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Does the latest dev version work?

Not sure, I haven't tried it. I really want to stick to Dolphin 5.0 though (no dev build) since I've just used the NAND generator for it. Anyways it is worth a try, could you give me a link to a Mac dev version?
https://dolphin-emu.org/download/

And the wiimote works with 4.0?
(05-02-2017, 01:08 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]https://dolphin-emu.org/download/

And the wiimote works with 4.0?

Yep, works with 3.5 and 4.0, just not with 5.0. Sad
Bump. Someone help please!
Did you try a dev build?