Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Stable version 5.0 more buggs then the 4.02??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

shatteredruyy

I tried Dolphin Emulator stable version 5.0, but compared to 4.02, It has some bugs I'm not comfortable with or something has changed and I have not figured it out.

Emulated Wiimote:

The problem is while the profiles from 4.02 do carry over to 5.0, The new version seems to use its own controls & I can't change it. Well I can but they function differently than what I input, It doesn't matter what I change the buttons to (besides DPad) the buttons aren't interchangeable in game, I can change them all I want but it won't make a different if that makes any sense.

Also there are delays in some games, like New super mario bros. In this game, each individual key gets stuck I have to slow the momentum down when running to jump,

I didn't have any delay/controller problems in the previous build so I don't know if I'm missing something or this new build from 10months ago is bugged.

I have yet to try it with an actual controller though.
Does these issues happen with the latest dev build of 5.0 Dolphin?

shatteredruyy

(05-01-2017, 05:00 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Does these issues happen with the latest dev build of 5.0 Dolphin?
I just tested the latest build now (5.0-3539)

The issue for the controls seems to be addressed, working as intended but the delays seem to have been tweaked a ton but not a 100%; there is a small delays still, most noticeable in new super mario bros when running full speed on a flat land or the running momentum isn't broken my key would get jammed making it unable to jump at that point. Its still playable by far and this is more just a nitpick.

of course this is just by testing the built in emulated wiimote, I haven't tested an actual controller