Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Delay with xbox 360 controller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Fylkan

I'm getting like a delay when using my xbox 360 controller on the emulator for Wii games. Have not tried gamecube yet. It's not always a delay, it varies a lot but it's often buggy for me, button press can take up to 3 seconds before registering to the game. What am I doing wrong?
In the controller menu are those presses 3 seconds behind? Can you list some games?

Fylkan

(04-23-2017, 09:14 AM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]In the controller menu are those presses 3 seconds behind? Can you list some games?

What do you mean by controller menu? No I don't think so if I'm thinking of what you mean. In the menu when moving the sticks and stuff there are no delay. Super mario galaxy, The Legend of Zelda are the games I have tried so far
Yeah that is the menu. Can you try 5.0 stable and 5.0-3xxx?
Just wanted to say that I don't seem to have any issues on my Dolphin playing these games with my (wired) 360 controller, using the latest build (or any build before that)
Your profile says you're using Dolphin 3.0; have you tried the latest dev build?