Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Bug/Crash reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

CherryChuwi

Hey there would like to post some problems found in Mulptiplayer meanwhile playing at 4 Players via Neplay for Dolphin 5.0 (we now use 4.0 because these problems arent that extremly there):

[Even as only 2 Players those problems come..]

Super Smash bros. Melee:

Extremly unstable connection to each other. Very laggy and buggy Maps selection where some Maps arent selectable 'cause theyre just blank. Sometimes kinda like we activated Slowmo but .. we didnt yeah, very weird.

Super Mario Party 4/6/7:

Same as Melee: Extremly unstable connection. Much more worse lags and crashes, without the memory card option we couldnt play this game until everything got completly fixed. Slowmotion and freezes very often.

We tried everything, connecting through other hosts etc, we tried around in the graphic options etc but nothing helps. And it is kinda weird if someone have a high ping that everyone gets the same ping.

But those are only things found in Multiplayer. In Singleplayer everything runs fine at 30 FPS+.

Would like to know if theres a way to make a connection better or if there are coming fixes for Hosting a server. NetPlay feels weird. (Hamachi support is highly appreciated)
Have you all tried using one of the latest 5.0 dev builds? There have been many bug fixes and optimizations since 5.0 stable
Dolphin should get an advanced option to dump audio. using this people will be allowed to dump music, sound effects, etc, in case file would be unplayable
For one thing, this seems incredibly offtopic, and for another, Dolphin can already dump audio.
(05-12-2017, 03:04 PM)Kurausukun Wrote: [ -> ]For one thing, this seems incredibly offtopic, and for another, Dolphin can already dump audio.

I think they mean they want the ability to dump each sound effect and music track separately. (That would not be easy to implement!) But yeah, it's incredibly offtopic.
I don't think that's possible, is it? I mean, Dolphin doesn't know if what's being played is a sound effect or music, it just knows that there's audio playing. If you want them separately, you'll have to dive into the ISO filesystem and hope the files are stored in a format we've figured out.