Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mad Dog Mccree (NTSC-U) No Sound Effects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would have posted this in the Wii game support forum, but for some reason The post new topic button is not showing up there for me. Mad dog MCCree runs great at full sped with no graphical errors. The only problem is I am getting no Sound effects such as the sound of the guns firing, reloading, etc.. I am getting the sounds from the FMVs just no Sound Effects. Any help with this would be grealy appreciated.
Try LLE in config, audio.
Also it is 1 thread per game there so no reason to new post.
Did you try with LLE audio?

EDIT: ninja´d.
I did a search for the game before I made my topic and only found two other topics for this game, neither of which gave me the option to reply to them. And I have the Audio set to LLE already so that's not the problem.
(04-08-2017, 05:43 AM)appollo147 Wrote: [ -> ]I would have posted this in the Wii game support forum, but for some reason The post new topic button is not showing up there for me. Mad dog MCCree runs great at full sped with no graphical errors. The only problem is I am getting no Sound effects such as the sound of the guns firing, reloading, etc.. I am getting the sounds from the FMVs just no Sound Effects. Any help with this would be grealy appreciated.

The sound effects for the gunshots and the reloads come form the Wii Mote speaker. Did you turn that on in the options of Dolphin and did you make sure the volume of the Wii mote is turned up? (yes you also need this for Emulated Wiimote)
Thank you very much mstreurman that fixed it. One other Thing the video is badly interlaced is their any way to fix this? I'd greatly appreciate any advice.
(04-08-2017, 05:19 PM)appollo147 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much mstreurman that fixed it. One other Thing the video is badly interlaced is their any way to fix this? I'd greatly appreciate any advice.

nope, I have the original for PC and CD-i (yes I own one of those Tongue ) and they are interlaced there as well. Nothing to do about it.